Just 2 things.
1. I FINALLY got my license in the mail :D
2. My parents make no sense
The first one completely made my day, which is quite convenient considering the two things canceled each other out. I've been checking the mail waiting for it for weeeks. I'm so glad it finally came! I guess it's a decent picture of me. That's always nice. Although it expires on my birthday (18! Woo!). That's not too far away.
The second, I really actually was surprised by. Usually I at least understand where my mom is coming from. She took my phone away today for no reason other than she didn't want me to use it. Just for one day, she'll give it to me tomorrow. I don't even know why she took it in the first place. She took it when I was still in bed. Parents. Whatever I can go one night without a phone.
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So thats why...
Are you sure? Are you positive? :P I'm kidding. Tomorrow?
As usual.
Post a Comment