I realize this is the third post of the day... but I really have to get a rant in here. (It wouldn't be complete without a rant, now would it?)
So I'm gazing into Ch. 3 of the book I'm reading. Alien Invasion, or something like that.
Now I must seriously say, wow. The amount of illegal immigrants that come over here is ASTOUNDING! Whites... yeah that's a majority that's a thing of the past. It's always been an annoyance in my mind about the whole we never deport illegals thing. But when it hit close to home it only pissed me off more. How so? Well my uncle is the only one who never got married and had kids. It was a little of a year or so ago he finally got married, and his wife already had two kids. Awesome! New cousins, I love it. What does that have to do with illegal aliens? Well actually she came over with a visa or whatever LEGALLY. Then it ran out. She's trying to everything she can to get a citizenship. She really is doing it the LEGAL way. She's from the Philippines by the way. A while back she found her mother was diagnosed with cancer. The doctors said she didn't have much longer to live. My Aunt Lyn of course wanted to go visit her! Who in their right mind wouldn't? It's not that money was an issue... but if she left she'd never be allowed back in the US. Why? She's not a citizen. Never mind she has an honest job, she's married to a US citizen ( I'm not really sure how that all works out.), she's trying everything she can to obtain citizenship and she wants to stay LEGALLY. But no there are Mexicans crossing the borders every day who get free health insurance etc etc etc. And even when they're caught... they aren't deported. Why the hell not? Seriously what the hell. It pisses me off. We need better border control. NOW.
Stupid illegal aliens.
Our country needs to fix this asap. But with these candidates? Psh. Like the stupid liberal democrats give a care. Like politicians ever do what they say they will. I like the fact that Huckabee at least has a plan, whether he would get in office and would actually fulfill that, I don't know.
It's all so ridiculous.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment