Think Think Think. Just think.
Instead my thoughts betray me.
Oh dearest truest friend,
Why must you torment me so?
It's all so right, it's all so wrong.
Heart, where have you gone?
Do you two conspire against me?
Yes, Perhaps you do, why?
Even the best intentions can go wrong.
Even the worst of intentions can go right.
Intentions intentions... ah but attention!
Give me your attention, give me back control.
You wander here and you wander there,
Quit thinking on the side and instead look ahead.
Dearest thoughts, why do you wonder so?
Let's focus now, please for me?
Think think think. Please think.
My thoughts run everywhere on a night like this.
Instead my thoughts betray me.
Oh dearest truest friend,
Why must you torment me so?
It's all so right, it's all so wrong.
Heart, where have you gone?
Do you two conspire against me?
Yes, Perhaps you do, why?
Even the best intentions can go wrong.
Even the worst of intentions can go right.
Intentions intentions... ah but attention!
Give me your attention, give me back control.
You wander here and you wander there,
Quit thinking on the side and instead look ahead.
Dearest thoughts, why do you wonder so?
Let's focus now, please for me?
Think think think. Please think.
My thoughts run everywhere on a night like this.
I honestly hate my brain at times. Thoughts run here and there. I don't know and I don't care. Take me by the hand and let's just leave this place. New Jersey sounds like a grand idea :] Best friends, next stop! First stop, finding out what went wrong, what went right. Let's all play a game tonight! Find who you were, find who you are. Change must come, old must leave. To change your thought, oh dear... yes you must. Let's all open our hearts tonight, to the brutal bloody cold. Open your eyes open your ears, let the truth be told! Take a chance, no, don't you dare! In all reality I shouldn't care. But somehow I do, and my mind torments me so. Let's all take a breather, right now. Tell me, why should I care?
I love my life. Only in writing. Sometimes I can't stop. And tonight, I never want to. Frustration and annoyance, happiness too, all these things aid in process of my writings. Things above and such. Truly my dear, writing frees me like nothing else.
No comments:
Post a Comment