Thoughts run ever so freely through out my mind. Thoughts ever so prevalent are left undefined.
"What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger."
How I hate that quote, yet how true it is. Sometimes you have to run through the bad to get to the good. Oh, I really hope there is good... if not that's probably the worst deal I've ever heard of.
That aside, I really hate science. A lot. But I love my class. It's amazing. I sit at a table with all guys (besides myself of course). They make class interesting. Seriously, it's so hilarious at that table. All of us hate science with a deep burning passion, so we make the most of it. Tc sits to my left and Blake to my right and Drew on the other side of Blake. Usually Drew and I just text the whole time. Blake provides us with the refreshments (ha the kid ALWAYS has peach tea and food for us, no lie). And Tc cracks jokes every five seconds. Our teacher hates our table. I think I sit with the most normal homeschool guys in the whole entire class, of course. Would you expect anything less of me? Half the time we're dying laughing. The other half ... we're trying NOT to laugh. The things that come out of their mouths... oh man. There's this other girl Kim in our class who I love, but can be a bit slow. See, none of the guys pick on me because I'm smart enough to know when they're making fun of me and I can fight fire with fire. Kim kinda is an easy target. We all get along swell. Honestly I think it's one of my favorite classes (minus the whole having to learn science part). Yeah other than that it's a like a slow painful death, like a poison coursing through my veins slowly, but surely, shutting down my systems one by one. Death is inevitable but I must endure the process. No, it can't be quick. The lectures slay me! Ah! So yeah interesting class. Interesting day today. Of course sitting at a table full of guys there's going to be some sexual innuendos... and somehow I ended up being Blake's hoe. See, Blake brings these crystal light packets to make the peach tea. Everyone at the table loves peach tea. Someone has to fill up the water bottles... so Blake turns to me and says hey, go get me water. So I say why should I? And he goes because you're my... and I said hoe? And he said, Yeaaah just didn't want to be the one to say hoe, but yes you're my hoe. So I turn to Tc and say hey hoe go get me some water. He did. Then next time (we're all sharing saliva and drinking after one another, of course) he got Drew too. He said Drew's my B... and Drew is feeling all left out not having a hoe or B. (It was funny cause Tc actually said B and not the whole word lol). So I'm like aww poor Drew, I'll be your hoe! So the next time I got the water. So we're all calling each other hoes and B's in class today. Random much? I think they got a kick out of how I didn't get offended haha. Man, I freaking love those guys. Minus the fact that I was called a hoe of course.
So despite the test I failed today, it was pretty ok. I'm going to take a nap (Heaven!) then I have voice lessons later. Gah. I need to practice. Perhaps I'll post another poem here soon?
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment