I find it absolutely draining to have so many emotions flow through me all at once. It's exhausting really. What emotions? Eh, no need to tell you here. I want to write, I need to, but I find myself at a loss for words. A loss of words that I feel like I can share. I have enough running around inside my head, but not all of them are for prying eyes to read.
I didn't even fall asleep until 4 last night. Luckily my mom let me sleep in til 9. But still, that's ridiculous. I won't be sleeping much tonight either. Sleep evades me. A comfort so welcome has run so far from me. Why? It's as if God up in heaven is mocking me and laughing at my pathetic little life and just having a grand time watching me stumble through this wretched time. Thanks.
On a lighter note this guy I haven't seen in a couple years added me on facebook. I used to have the biggest crush on him too. Of course when I was a freshman I thought he was the hottest guy ever and that played a factor into it. Too bad he was shy. Anyways blast from the past. Awesome!
And my computer is being ridiculously slow. How about something NICE happen to me tonight? Oh yes tonight has been utterly stressful btw.
Goodness.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment