I was thinking yesterday, "Man I really wish I had gone to the rodeo this year." Which today was the last day, depressing isn't it? Well my friend Andrew ends up asking if I want to go because he has an extra ticket. I was like well duh of course! So that's literally 30 mins after I woke up this morning (yeah... around 1:30 pm, ha). So we went to the rodeo. Brooks and Dunn was tonights concert. I've never been a huge country listening kind of person, but I love going to the rodeo's concerts. It seriously is an amazing experience. Not to mention I like watching the bull riding and barrel racing. My parents can be weird about me hanging out with just guys, but for some reason my mom didn't care at all. She was like oh, well are y'all just friends? Is he a good driver? How do you know him? I think saying "Homeschooled" really did the trick. She didn't even care when we got home. He just picked me up and we left. That's not how my parents usually roll, it was great. I felt like a normal kid with non-stifling non-smothering non-ridiculous parents for once in my life. I know he doesn't like me (thaank goodness) because he's half in love with my best friend, but she doesn't like him. That's high school for you. She kept asking if was awkward or weird. It wasn't at all. The kid is a sweetheart. He payed for my stuff and held doors open for me, I just kept thinking "Awww". I like this kid! She's crazy for not liking him. But he's not my type in the least. She thought it might be weird just because we aren't super tight nor do we hang out that much. We're just ok friends. Naw, it was a great bonding time! Haha.
My sister was there too and when I got home I got to chill with her and her boyfriend. I never see her.
So fun spontaneous day. I don't feel like being all creative with my story telling today. For that I am sorry. I've saving it. I just, I really need some way to express the emotions I'm feeling inside. I'm kind of frustrated right now. I shouldn't be, I have no valid reason to be, and yet I am. So the fact that I know I shouldn't be frustrated only frustrates me more. But then at the same time how could I be anything but frustrated? So maybe I do have a valid reason to be frustrated, or maybe I don't. Or maybe I just over think it and over thinking it makes me frustrated by thinking about it too much. Then of course I get frustrated for overthinking everything. Gah. Ok I'm heading to bed "early". Or I'm attempting to. I'm going to the early service at church tomorrow. Free breakfast! My whole family isn't. Just my little brother and I.
Oh to let my thought to be squandered on pointless things, then maybe I wouldn't be frustrated.
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment