Quick post. I'll do my book experiment update later tonight.
I just have to say how incredibly disturbed I am! For starters our media is crap. Let's report on rapes thefts and politics, but it's not even the whole unaltered truth. "Local won lottery but vows to stay simple." What the crap?! That's the kind of garbage we get reports on. What about the world news. Stuff that might affect us and we don't know it?
Palestinian Terrorists for starters.
If you turned on the news you never would have known about that. We're too babied by our news channels. You might think twice about our national security knowing there are crazies out there willing to kill on a whim like that. These people have easy access into our country, but does Bush care? NO! Our borders are like wide open swinging gates for the masses to come and steal our healthcare welfare and drain our economy. It's easier for illegals to get into public school than it would be for ME a CITIZEN homeschooler to transfer over to the public education system. But Bush, he seriously turned out to be the lesser of two evils. No way would I have rathered Kerry be in office now. Bush, as great as he started, took a nose dive into fallacy. I'm sure he kept SOME things at bay that Kerry wouldn't have. But even the war on terrorism, the war in Iraq, I believe he let us down tremendously.
So yeah, did you know about the 8 dead in Jerusalem? Thank our media for that, they're two busy squabbling over Obama and Hillary. Pure disgust on my end.
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment