Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Perhaps

"Perhaps they were right in putting love into books... Perhaps it could not live anywhere else." -William Faulkner

That inspires me to go write. In thoughts, in writing, and in books I can express what I want hope, and dream for. Sometimes reality is such a downer.

I have a new goal for myself... Work on being less pessimistic.

Ha, like that will ever happen.

Crap. I'm even pessimistic about being less pessimistic.

:] It's ok I'm optimistic about plenty of other things.

I'm optimistic about..

Heaven, and that it is there after death.

College, that it will be better than high school.

Friends, that some are really worth it.

Books, that maybe one day I can write a truly great one.


To name a few. I'm just one big mess of pessimism and optimism rolled in one. I make absolutely no sense sometimes, don't I?


Ps. Go look at my turtles! It's actually quite amusing. You can move them around... click the mouse to feed them... watch them spazz to get the food. Make a food line and watch them follow it. Ok this is coming from the girl who just got annoyed at the absolute ridiculousness of people. Haha :] I love my turtles so I don't care. (short attention span, easily amused, etc etc)

No comments: