Hello blogging world! I had something of importance to say... but as soon as I hit "new post" it completely slipped my mind. Drat. OH! I remembered :]. I finished New Moon in one night. I'm a complete and utter nerd... I read ridiculously fast and I love books, what can I say? But Mere Christianity, for some reason I can't get into that book. One of these days.
Oh and I'm so pissed because I have had Breakfast of Champions sitting in my room for weeks now, and for what? No reason at all. I started it and was really intrigued by it, but for some reason I didn't get past a few chapters. Too busy. I've found less time for books. I really need to straighten my hours out and go to sleep earlier. Sigh.
I have lots of things running around in my head about this summer and next school year. I want to do a lot of things.
Also I want to start putting up more videos on my youtube account. That would be really fun.
That reminds me of singing... which reminds me of voice lessons which in turn makes me think of piano lessons which makes me super pissed at myself for NOT practicing the piano today. UGH!!!!! I irritate myself sometimes. o;aihglsjkdfgslkdg
Ok I'm headed off to sleep because youtube is being LAME and won't let me upload the stupid picture I want for my profile picture. Gah. I'll put it on here instead. Lametown.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment