I barely find time to update this. Perhaps it's because I don't want to record my thoughts as of late. Why don't I? Maybe I don't want you to know my thoughts :P. Kidding. Kind of. Lot's to think about. But isn't there always?
"Firm through the fiercest drought and storm."
So true. With all my thoughts lately it's nice to put those at rest at least. Seriously it's a weight off my mind. How did I ever doubt? Why did I ever doubt? Because sometimes your faith needs to be tested. If it can't survive doubts and tests, then what kind of faith is it in the first place? Not a very good faith obviously. Maybe not even your own. It's nice to slowly ease back into normality. Honestly my faith is the center of my life and nothing will change that. Nothing can take it's place. It's firm. Many factors have lead through this time of careful thought and drought.
A quote I love is from A Walk To Remember, " It's like the wind. I can't... see it, but I feel it."
How true is that? So true. A content is escaping from me right about... now. :]
It's that feeling where you feel so light and free, nothing can bring you down. But of course something always brings you down. How grateful I am for such blessed assurance. Now to strive ahead for the goal, to keep my eyes focused. Set my sight on things above and not earthly things.
Does this all sound like lunacy? I sound crazy sometimes don't I. I'm ok with that. :]
That's all... for noww.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
youuu need to update!!!
Post a Comment